This month, we are launching a new series that highlights new PR tools, the founders that created them, and their benefits for users. In an effort to give the maximum amount of resources to make the jobs of PR professionals easier, we have chosen a variety of different tools to bring light to all the different aspects of PR.
First up this month is Visme, which is an all-in-one presentation and design tool for both non-designers and professional designers alike. It’s a fantastic tool that can help an array of professionals to present data, key findings, outcomes, and much more in a visually appealing format. With Visme, you don’t need a professional designer to create incredible presentations, social media posts, infographics, and more. It’s a fast, easy, and an effective way to conquer design for quick turnover items, projects, and everyday tasks.
We had the opportunity to sit down with Payman Taei, Founder of Visme, where we discuss:
- Visme’s specialties: design and presentation tools for numerous different digital formats
- Who can benefit from Visme and it’s notable users
- Pricing plans for all different use cases
- Storytelling in an a visually appealing format
- Visme’s evolution over the last couple of years
Want more blogs like this?
Click below to subscribe to our newsletter and receive weekly emails with the top blogs from The TypeBar!