Release Notes highlight new pages, features, updates, and enhancements exclusively available to anyone who has a free OnePitch profile.
The newest features and enhancements this month allow you to focus on your pitch and leave it to us to categorize it, an onsite walkthrough to help navigate each page and feature, and easier access to onepitch.co from any device. Read the full details about each feature, update, and what’s next below.
- Enhanced industry & topic recommendations: an updated library of terms and phrases makes it even easier to categorize your pitch effectively.
- Responsiveness: access your OnePitch profile with ease from any device including mobile phones and tablets.
- Side Menu: minor updates to the navigation menu outside your profile make it easier to view the most important information on each page.
- Social Listening Dashboard: we’ve removed the Social Listening Dashboard from your profile temporarily. Over the next few months, we’ll be enhancing the features and functionality to enable you to view and track conversations about your brands and clients across all major social media platforms.
- Onsite walkthrough & tutorial (coming soon): let us show you how to best use (and navigate) your OnePitch profile and all the features available.
- Pitch Index: a new database for journalists to access and search through which includes EVERY pitch submitted on OnePitch. We’re also incorporating a view of all pitches for each brand within the Brand Index.
- Pitch Approval Tool 2.0: text recommendations and detailed feedback to help you craft pitches based on journalists’ articles and pitches that have landed responses and resulted in placement.
- Journalist Follow-Up Emails: the option to pitch journalists on Friday will be removed and journalists will soon receive a “follow-up” of pitches they interacted with throughout the week.
- Journalist 1:1 Emails (TEST): the option to make pitches personalized to journalists using OnePitch and fine-tuning the best recipients for your pitch based on the news you’re sharing.
If you’re just learning about OnePitch or want to review the newest changes to your profile, schedule time directly with Jered HERE to chat 1:1. These changes are also viewable directly on your own profile which you can access by signing in HERE.