Instagram. What started as an inane site where bored teenagers shared less than perfectly edited…
Release Notes is your monthly update highlighting new pages, features, updates, and enhancements exclusively available to anyone who has a free OnePitch profile.
The newest features and enhancements this month allow you to focus on your pitch and leave it to us to categorize it, an onsite walkthrough to help navigate each page and feature, and easier access to onepitch.co from any device for. Read the full details about each feature, update, and what’s next below.
- Onsite walkthrough & tutorial: navigate your profile and learn how to best use all the features available on OnePitch.
- Pitch Follow Up: receive a note one day after you submit your pitch to view the analytics listed on your analytics dashboard. Download a report to know who interacted with your pitch, saved it, and/or who provided feedback.
- Journalist Follow Up: each Monday, journalists receive a follow-up email with a list of pitches they interacted with (e.g. clicked, saved) for the previous week. No need to send a new message or spend time thinking of something else to say.
- View contact names: view a contact name for each outlet who receives your pitch on the Pitch Review page by clicking View Outlets.
- Topic Groupings: topics will soon be organized by brand type, brand stage, and news topic to ensure your pitch lands in the right inbox each time.
- Pitch matching: pitches will soon be matched not only to the industries and topics selected but also relative to what journalists write about.
- Pitches & Brand Index: journalists can view every pitch for each brand listed within the Brand Index.
- Pitch Approval Tool 2.0: text recommendations and detailed feedback to help you craft pitches based on journalists’ articles and pitches that have landed responses and resulted in placements.