Instagram. What started as an inane site where bored teenagers shared less than perfectly edited…
July 2020 Release Notes highlights new pages, features, updates, and enhancements exclusively available to anyone who has a free OnePitch profile.
The newest features and enhancements this month allow you to categorize your pitch topics more effectively, view sent pitches, easily navigate the website, and enhanced user experience on The TypeBar blog. Read the full details about each feature, update, and what’s next below.
- Sent Pitches Log: view all your sent pitches whether from your analytics page or the profile dashboard.
- Topic Groupings: topics will soon be organized by brand type, brand stage, and news topic to ensure your pitch lands in the right inbox each time.
- Navigation Menu: an updated navigation menu makes it easier to identify the most important pages you want to view.
- Webpages: a new and improved version of each landing page provides a more interactive user experience by clicking titles and viewing key details about how OnePitch helps save time and energy, pitching journalists.
- The TypeBar Blog
- Theme: the updated background color, hyperlinks, and blog previews make it easier to search for an read new blogs and navigate to pages linked in each post.
- Navigation menu: an updated navigation menu including a search bar, category list, and social media links.
- Transcripts: view highlights from each Coffee with a Journalist blog along with a full transcript of the episode.
- Table of Contents: each blog now includes a clickable table of contents to easily scroll to a specific section of the blog.
- Social sharing: share any blog post you find interesting by clicking the social icons on the right side of the page.
- Pitch matching: pitches will soon be matched not only to the industries and topics selected but also relative to what journalists write about.
- Pitches & Brand Index: journalists can view every pitch for each brand listed within the Brand Index.
- Pitch Approval Tool 2.0: text recommendations and detailed feedback to help you craft pitches based on journalists’ articles and pitches that have landed responses and resulted in placement.
To learn more about OnePitch or to review the newest changes to your profile, you can schedule time directly with me HERE. You can also view these changes directly from your profile by signing in HERE.