THE TYPE BAR
Release Notes is our new monthly update that highlights new pages, features, updates, and enhancements exclusively available through your OnePitch profile.
Read about the newest features and enhancements this month, and what’s coming next.
- Profile Dashboard: your profile dashboard now includes a snapshot of your account activity and performance metrics for pitches, inquiries, and brands
- Pitch Pledge: rules and guidelines for submitting and accepting pitches that must be agreed to before submitting your pitch
- Inquiry Response Guidelines: rules and guidelines for subscribing and responding to journalist inquiry that must be agreed to before setting up or updating your pitch subscriptions
- Live chat: chat in real-time with our pitch coaches while you compile and submit your pitch
- Profile menu: easily hide and display your profile menu and navigate between pitches, inquiries, and brands with sub-menus
- Profile image: click your profile image to navigate back to your profile dashboard
- Character count: you now have 300 characters for each WHY bullet point
- CTAs: easily navigate the pitch workflow and inquiry subscriptions with scrolling CTAs
Here’s a brief video highlighting some of the features above:
- Onsite walkthrough & tutorial: let us show you how to best use (and navigate) your OnePitch profile and all the features available
- Pitch Index: a new database for journalists to access and search through which includes EVERY pitch submitted on OnePitch
- Enhanced industry & topic recommendations: an updated library of terms and phrases makes it even easier to categorize your pitch effectively
- Pitch Approval Tool 2.0: text recommendations and detailed feedback to help you craft pitches based on journalists’ interests
If you’re new to OnePitch or haven’t had a chance to review changes to your profile, feel free to schedule time with me HERE. I’m happy to walk you through the latest updates and share more about our future plans.